Related Items

Sunday, December 3, 2023

Dangerous Malware Fineasy on Oppo Reno 10 5G Color OS 13.1


After Oppo release Oppo Reno 10 5G, I bought it. The advertisment is very very Good especially for the camera.  After I used it 2 month, everythings is OK. After I update to new Color OS 13.1. It appears the problem.

 


It seems Fineasy has been injected into new OS update. Because the app fineasy, automatically appeared after updating new OS finished. I tried to uninstall using Lookout antivirus, it can not successfully uninstall, always appears notification everday. Very annoying. My bank app has also notified me that your phone has been routed.

Lookout has reported that Spyware hides on your phone and forwards information about your activities on the phone to third party. Information forwarded includes contacts, calls, sms messages, current or previous location and browsing history.As you can see on the above captured screens.
Does anyone experience this problem and how to solve this problem ? Please comment... 

No comments:

Post a Comment